Dad of Divas' Reviews: Blu-ray Review - The Lone Ranger

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Blu-ray Review - The Lone Ranger

The Lone Ranger
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
Johnny Depp and Armie Hammer star in The Lone Ranger, from Jerry Bruckheimer Films and Director Gore Verbinski. It’s a wild ride of high velocity action, explosions and gunfights that brings the famed masked legend to life through brand-new eyes. The Lone Ranger (Hammer), the last of his kind, teams with Tonto (Depp), a dark and mysterious vigilante, to seek vengeance after justice has failed them. It’s a runaway train of epic surprises, as these two unlikely heroes must learn to work together before the ultimate showdown between good and evil explodes.

My Take on the Book
I grew up on the original Lone Ranger series and growing up with this, I was very excited to see what Disney would do for it, as well as see what Johnny Depp would do as Tonto. Going into the movie I had some understanding of the original series, but I had none of the back story of how the Lone Ranger came to be. This movie did a great job in my opinion at setting the tone and the back story of this character and his sidekick. The movie itself was well made and had a ton of action and adventure. On top of this the plot was fast paced and I found myself at the edge of my seat from beginning to end. In the end, get ready to be entertained and to enjoy yourself throughout the entire movie!

New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at

No comments: