Dad of Divas' Reviews: Jake and the Never Land Pirates Clips

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Jake and the Never Land Pirates Clips

In anticipation of the September 27th release of Jake and the Never Land Pirates: Yo Ho, Mateys Away! on DVD, we present you with these Video Clip Embed Codes from Disney Junior's #1 series! Also, on September 20th is the Disney Records' album release of eighteen hook-filled songs from the Jake and the Never Land Pirates' series.

The Never Land Games




Izzy's Pirate Puzzle




The Sky's the Limit



Escape from Belch Mountain



Hiding the Hideout




All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

1 comment:

Ελλάδα said...

I ordered this CD for my son who is 2 years old. We love the stars of the band - Skarky & Bones. The guys did a great job with the music. I love this CD, it is a kid's CD that I can listen to over and over again. If you are on the fence listen to track 10!!! The only thing that could be better is if Disney came out with a DVD of music video's for the songs. This is a great purchase for the price, totally worth it!