Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - Dum Maaro Dum

Monday, September 19, 2011

DVD Review - Dum Maaro Dum

About the DVD

Director Rohan Sippy’s Dum Maaro Dum, starring Bollywood superstars Abhishek Bachchan and Bipasha Basu, revolves around an honest, tough cop in Goa who sets out to eradicate the drug Mafia and a college student who turns to crime when his scholarship to an American university falls through. The film features a soundtrack from award-winning Mumbai composer Pritam Chakraboty. Special features on the DVD include a behind-the-scenes featurette, “Movie in the Making.”


My Take on the DVD

I never know what to expect from films like this, but I have to say that when I saw this I was impressed. The main actor Abhishek Bachchan does a great job, and he acting as a cop seemes to fit his personality and his style. 



There were other actors that also had some memorable lines as well as action that you do not always see coming. There is a little bit of everything within the film for any person. From Love story's going awry to criminal minds and illegal activities, the movie is one that keeps you on the edge of your seat. 


All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: