Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Accept Your Abundance

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Book Review - Accept Your Abundance

About the Book
To you believe it is somehow spiritual to be poor? One reading of this fascinating book will dissuade you of that belief fast. You'll understand that you are meant to be healthy, happy and wealthy. Prosperity guru Randy Gage cuts through the religious dogmas to reveal why becoming rich is your spiritual destiny. You'll discover; why poverty is a sin, what may be keeping you from your prosperity, why being wealthy is your natural state, the difference between the way rich and poor people think and how to attract and accept your true abundance!

My Take on the Book
This book looks at what it means to be programmed to be the victim, and how to be deprogrammed. The book was short (as the other in the series were also) and to the point and while there were some points that I did not completely agree with, I can see how the author's message can be inspiring to many! I also could see how I too had some programming within myself that I was unaware of! There are some great pearls of wisdom embedded within this book and you too will find some of them too if you read through this book. I will say that the author does not give away all of his secrets here, but it is a start!


All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: