Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Barbie: A Perfect Christmas

Friday, September 30, 2011

Book Review - Barbie: A Perfect Christmas

About the Book
Barbie, Skipper, Stacie, and Chelsea are going to New York for Christmas! Each sister has something fabulous planned. But a snowstorm prevents them from getting to New York! Will the sisters find a way to still have the perfect Christmas?


My Take on the Book
This was a fun book for any Barbie fan. It is a short read, that celebrates Christmas and makes you think about what the perfect Christmas really is. My daughters enjoyed the story and asked me to read it again and again. Even though this is a holiday story I see this story sticking around our home for some time to come!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: