Dad of Divas' Reviews: Curamin - A New Type of Natural Pain Reliever

Monday, September 12, 2011

Curamin - A New Type of Natural Pain Reliever


Curamin® from EuroPharma’s TerryNaturally brand is an award-winning natural pain reliever and a must for athletes and every household interested in proven and effective natural medicines. Retailers, consumers and major natural products magazines have given Curamin accolades and awards including: 2011 Vity Awards for Best Supplement in three categories from Vitamin Retailer, Better Nutrition's Best of Supplements Award (three years in a row-2008, 2009 and 2010) and WholeFoods 2011 Natural Choice Award as Best Specialty Supplement.
Here’s the scoop on Curamin:
Experience relief from pain like never before with Curamin!  Curamin is an all-natural formula that enhances the body’s natural defense mechanism for the relief of occasional pain. The synergistic blend of BCM-95 curcumin, boswellia and other herbs in Curamin is 20X more powerful than using just plain curcumin. This fast-acting formula combines ingredients with multiple mechanisms of action to support the body’s natural anti-inflammatory response and relieve occasional muscle pain due to exercise and overuse.
"My patients are looking for relief from pain so I recommend Curamin. I feel better knowing they are getting results without the side effects."
Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum, MD, Medical Director of Fibromyalgia and Fatigue Centers and best-selling author of From Fatigued to FantasticPain Free 1-2-3Beat Sugar Addiction Now! and Real Cause, Real Cure



My Take on the Natural Pain Reliever
I have been trying out this product now for a few weeks now and I have to say that I have been impressed. I have been taking it now for a few weeks and have seen a marked decrease in the pain that I have felt within my hands of late. I am all about trying natural methods for pain relief so this medicine, while a bit more expensive that over-the-counter medicines, is worth it in my books. 



I notice a marked difference when I stop taking the pills and seem to get even better relief than when I simply take over-the-counter medicines. With this in mind, I am more than willing to keep using these into the future and I highly recommend you do the same.




All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: