Dad of Divas' Reviews: Heal Insect Bites, Cuts, AND sunburns with UnBurn!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Heal Insect Bites, Cuts, AND sunburns with UnBurn!

Summer’s coming up fast, which means the start of insect bites and sunburns.  Water Jel technologies is here to help beat the heat with Unburn!  UnBurn aids in the relief of burns, sunburns, cuts, scraps, and insect bites!  UnBurn is safe to use on children 2 ages and over and even better, it contains aloe and vitamin E to mousituze your skin, and is non-staining so you don’t have to worry about it getting all over your, (or your childs) clothing!  So when you need fast sunburn relief, make sure to have Unburn nearby so you can get back to enjoying the summer-instead of hiding from it.

Utilizing a vast knowledge of emergency burn care, Water-Jel has formulated
 UnBurn for the specific treatment of sunburns. This Vitamin E-enriched, water-based gel with 2.5% Lidocaine works quickly to relieve the pain of sunburn. UnBurn immediately cools and soothes the skin while its moisture-rich Vitamin E formula with Aloe helps prevent peeling.
My Take on the Product
I was completely impressed with this product. While I did not have sunburn, with the amount of rain we have been getting lately we have mosquitoes everywhere and they are out for a four course meal when it comes to my family. This product, both cools and stops the itch and I can tell that when I, or someone else in my family has sunburn, this will be a product that I will turn to to ease and relieve the pain. I even found that my kids did not complain or say that it hurt when I applied this and it immediately helped them to stop scratching. All I have to say is check this product out!


All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: