Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - Shark Week Predator Of The Deep

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

DVD Review - Shark Week Predator Of The Deep

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the DVD
Shark Week is back with an insatiable appetite, serving up more than 3.5 hours of the stealthiest stalkers from the ocean deep. This Discovery Channel fan-favorite risks life and limb quite literally to bring you the ultimate up-close look at these captivating creatures. You ll witness the bite of a Great White and see the human lives left in its wake. You ll take a terrifying trip on a flimsy life-raft deep into shark-infested waters. And you ll take an unforgettable ride on the Great White Highway and peer into the inky black eyes of its mysterious travelers. Plus, in honor of Shark Week s 25th anniversary, we'll dive in deep to deliver the eeriest encounters and biggest bites in Shark Week history. So pull up a steel-caged chair and relax as hundreds of hungry sharks converge to claim their undisputed title as the ocean s apex predator.


My Take on the Book
WOW, if you ever wanted to get up close and personal with sharks this DVD delivers.  There are some great episodes on this DVD that will not only educate you, but also in places it will scare you too, at least it did me. By the end of this DVD I for one knew that I was not interested in getting any closer than the comfort of my couch in meeting one of these sharks anytime soon. I can honestly say that I do know more than when I started, but some of the information is a bit too much, especially if you are not a fan of sharks to begin with. You will however leave more appreciative and understanding to what makes sharks, sharks. This was a great DVD!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: