Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Geronimo Stilton and the Kingdom of Fantasy: The Search for Treasure

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Book Review - Geronimo Stilton and the Kingdom of Fantasy: The Search for Treasure

Geronimo Stilton and the Kingdom of Fantasy: The Search for Treasure
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
Geronimo's sixth magical expedition!

I, Geronimo Stilton, was shocked to find myself back in the Kingdom of Fantasy for a sixth time. I was needed to fulfill the Ancient Gemstone Prophecy!

The evil empress of the witches was after the Royal Sapphire. If she united it with her Royal Ruby, it would give her immense power. The entire Kingdom of Fantasy was in danger! It was up to me to find the two gemstones first, with the help of new friends -- and this time, I had to travel in disguise. Cheese niblets! What an incredible journey!




My Take on the Book
Another action pack adventure in the Kingdom of Fantasy. What I love about this series is the imagination that it took the author to write this and how much fun it is to read. The book is such a quick read, you will become engrossed and next thing you will be done. Filled with fun images that draw you in more, you can become a part of the world and the adventure. So get ready for a journey and get ready to have fun as this installment is one you'll never forget!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: