Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Secret Kingdom: Magic Mountain

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Book Review - Secret Kingdom: Magic Mountain

Secret Kingdom: Magic Mountain
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
Enter a magical world full of friendship and fun!

It's time for best friends Ellie, Summer, and Jasmine to return to the Secret Kingdom and head to the frosty slopes of Magic Mountain! Can they find Queen Malice's fifth enchanted thunderbolt and stop the brownies from turning into icicles?




My Take on the Book
This was the first book from this series that I had read, but I did not feel that I was too lost in what was happening. The author drew me in from the beginning and you truly get to know these friends from the beginning to end. I read this with my daughter and by the end she was asking if we could find the rest of the books from the series, which is always a positive sign on books! This was a quick read for any young reader, and with five other books in the series, you can stay engaged with the same characters for a while which is great! All-in-all this was a fun story with engaging characters and a sense of magic and imagination that is pervasive throughout the story. Loved reading this with my daughter and look forward to exploring the other books in the series too!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: