Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - Through the Wormhole Season 4

Sunday, September 28, 2014

DVD Review - Through the Wormhole Season 4

Through the Wormhole

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg


About the Book
The vastness of our universe lends itself to an equally vast number of mysteries, both within our everyday world and far beyond. This fourth season of Through the Wormhole continues to gather the greatest scientific minds in an attempt to answer some of the most fascinating questions of our existence. Is there really a God particle? Can our minds be hacked? And is reality even real? Researchers, biologists, computer scientists, engineers, and other experts will lend their decades of discoveries toward shedding light on these phenomena and more. With over seven hours of mind-bending information, these ten episodes take a huge scientific step toward replacing philosophical theories with cold, hard facts and real-life applications. Yet in the end, minds are enlightened, and even more questions are raised, which can only lead to another journey Through the Wormhole.




My Take on the Book
WOW, this series is one that I have never seen before, but now that I have watched this I can say that I now want to see the other seasons! This series will make you think deeply and see the cosmos in a whole new way. The series brings up many concepts and ideas that I would have not thought of, and if you are like me, always looking for something to push you further, this series will do just that! This is a well done series that will open your eyes and your mind!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: