About the Book
Learn How To Save Money Without Giving Up Any Of The Things You Enjoy!
Effortless Savings is the ultimate guidebook to saving money without sacrifice. Perfect for readers of any income level or household size, it contains hundreds of painless suggestions that will make saving money easy and manageable. Richard gives step-by-step instructions to help you:
- Shrink your cell phone bill without compromising your call quality, coverage, or data speeds
- Lower your Internet and Pay-TV rates while maintaining your current service
- Reduce your utility bills with simple, energy-efficient solutions
- Minimize your grocery bills without clipping coupons or looking through sales flyers
- Save time and money by getting your prescription drugs delivered to your front door
- Slash the cost of automotive maintenance and repairs without getting your hands dirty
- See movies at nationwide cinemas, any time of day, for matinee prices
- Acquire discounted tickets to concerts, sporting events, and live theater
- Find the absolute lowest rates for airline tickets, hotel reservations, and car rentals
My Take on the Book
For anyone that has had challenges with money in the past this book is a must have. The author walks the reader through so many practical examples and tips that can easily start changing your saving habits toward ones that will help you building that nest egg for a rainy day. What I loved most about the book though was how practical the book was. The author speaks directly to the reader and I found that almost any situation I could think of was addressed. Also, the book was an easy read and broken down into small digestible chunks, so you were not being hit over the head in any one area. If you want to take control of your finances, this is a book that will definitely open the door. Take a look, you will not be disappointed!
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org