Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - Hot Wheels Battle Force 5: Season 2 - Vol 4

Monday, September 29, 2014

DVD Review - Hot Wheels Battle Force 5: Season 2 - Vol 4

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5: Season 2 - Vol 4
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the DVD
Grab a seat for episodes 16-20 of HOT WHEELS BATTLE FORCE 5: FUSED SEASON 2!

The Battle Force 5 team, armed with their futuristic arsenal on wheels, is led by Vert Wheeler and their Blue Sentient mentor, Sage, who have both sworn to protect Earth and the multiverse from alien domination.

When the call to action comes, Vert and the BF5 crew rush into their secret underground hub, don their shock suits, blast out through launch tubes in super cool vehicles, and race fearlessly into battlezones to stop their enemies – the Red Sentients – from achieving their nefarious goals.

EPISODES:
16. Hunt for The Magmatrox
17. Sol Survivor
18. The Blue Tide
19. Legacy
20. Shadow Runners



My Take on the DVD
This was a continuation of the season two episodes I earlier reviewed. Even though I watched this series for the first time in season two I quickly was able to catch on and get into the action. I for one, had a blast watching this. I enjoyed the action (of course) but also the animation was strong and the characters are memorable. I was surprised to as little people that knew of this series, but alas, that is their loss and now I have been encouraging more and more to watch this as it is a ton of fun. These five episodes continue to adventure and you truly get pulled into the action. I enjoyed these episodes and the overall series and think you will too!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: