Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - Fight for Fallujah

Sunday, September 28, 2014

DVD Review - Fight for Fallujah

Fight for Fallujah
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the DVD
The Fight for Fallujah chronicles the intense 2004 insurgent attacks and military operations in Fallujah, which defined a new era of military engagement in Iraq.

My Take on the DVD
This was a DVD that really made me think about what was happening overseas in a completely different way. I thought I understood the conflict, but I quickly found out that this was not the case, and I left after watching this with my eyes opened, and my perspectives changed. While I know there was more that could have been shared, it still was a powerful DVD that really explained a lot, while leaving things for me to continue learning about after watching this movie too!

New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at

No comments: