Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - Fight for Fallujah

Sunday, September 28, 2014

DVD Review - Fight for Fallujah

Fight for Fallujah
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the DVD
The Fight for Fallujah chronicles the intense 2004 insurgent attacks and military operations in Fallujah, which defined a new era of military engagement in Iraq.



My Take on the DVD
This was a DVD that really made me think about what was happening overseas in a completely different way. I thought I understood the conflict, but I quickly found out that this was not the case, and I left after watching this with my eyes opened, and my perspectives changed. While I know there was more that could have been shared, it still was a powerful DVD that really explained a lot, while leaving things for me to continue learning about after watching this movie too!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: