Dad of Divas' Reviews: Berocca Offers A Fizzy, Refreshing, Infusion of Nutrients

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Berocca Offers A Fizzy, Refreshing, Infusion of Nutrients


 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Product
Berocca –the brand long-loved by our friends abroad for years – is introducing a special formula and a new flavor made just for the U.S. It’s powered with key vitamins and minerals, including B-vitamins to support physical energy by helping convert food to energy and both Guarana and caffeine to support mental sharpness.

My Take on the Product
I like drinking water. I have read enough to know how good it is for you, but sometimes water alone is a bit bland and it would be nice to have a little flavor. At the same time, having a product that can not only give you flavor but also nutrients is a great thing to have on the go.

I was a bit worried that it would not taste good, but was pleasantly surprised to how well it did taste. There also are a mix of different flavors to choose from. Right now I have to say that the mixed berry flavor is currently my favorite.

All-in-all I loved how portable this product was and the added nutrients that this provides too. As someone that is constantly on the go having a product like this to keep my immunity strong and nutrients up just makes sense!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: