Dad of Divas' Reviews: Berocca Offers A Fizzy, Refreshing, Infusion of Nutrients

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Berocca Offers A Fizzy, Refreshing, Infusion of Nutrients

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Product
Berocca –the brand long-loved by our friends abroad for years – is introducing a special formula and a new flavor made just for the U.S. It’s powered with key vitamins and minerals, including B-vitamins to support physical energy by helping convert food to energy and both Guarana and caffeine to support mental sharpness.

My Take on the Product
I like drinking water. I have read enough to know how good it is for you, but sometimes water alone is a bit bland and it would be nice to have a little flavor. At the same time, having a product that can not only give you flavor but also nutrients is a great thing to have on the go.

I was a bit worried that it would not taste good, but was pleasantly surprised to how well it did taste. There also are a mix of different flavors to choose from. Right now I have to say that the mixed berry flavor is currently my favorite.

All-in-all I loved how portable this product was and the added nutrients that this provides too. As someone that is constantly on the go having a product like this to keep my immunity strong and nutrients up just makes sense!

New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at

No comments: