Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - Slugterra: Return of the Elementals

Monday, September 29, 2014

DVD Review - Slugterra: Return of the Elementals

Slugterra: Return of the Elementals

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg


About the DVD

In Slugterra: Return of the Elementals, a new member joins the Shane Gang. Junjie is a master of the mysterious slugslinging art of Slug Fu. But even with the power of five slugslingers working together, the Shane Gang find themselves in over their heads as they race to protect the ancient Elemental Slugs from an evil alliance set on using them to destroy the 99 caverns.

Run Time: 70 minutes, Not Rated.

The Elementals

New Dark Slinger


He Is Here



Click Communications: BLOGGER BUTTONS &emdash;




My Take on the Book
This was an action packed adventure that I enjoyed! On top of this, there was a ton more humor than I would have expected too. Even my daughters were laughing along, so it was not just humor aimed at adults, but it was for kids too. I now have to say that even as an adult I find that I too can get hooked to a series like this!  While the DVD is not long, it is still engaging and by the end you will be wondering when you can see more, or at least I was. This was a great DVD and is a fun series. If you have never seen it, you should!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: