About the Book
Kids will explore the wonders of the sea as they color, solve puzzles, connect-the-dots, and create underwater sticker scenes in The Underwater Creativity Book. Barron's imaginatively interactive Creativity Books are great for keeping kids occupied anytime. Their features include:
- Games, puzzles, and fun-to-answer quizzes
- Sticker sheets and an illustrated fold-out page for sticker decorating
- Stencil sheets and pages for coloring
- Special pull-out art paper and art projects to complete
- High quality pages and spiral binding to handle heavy usage
Each Creativity Book has a distinctive theme to capture the imaginations of boys and girls. Illustrations on virtually every page include 40 pages in color.
My Take on the Book
Moira Butterfield has written a very creative book about oceans for children. There are pages of text with factual information about the oceans, fish, ocean mammals, currents, and more. The author included activity pages. The activities include drawing and coloring, projects, puzzles and games, stencils, and 150 reusable stickers. This activity book will provide hours of learning and fun for your child.
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org