Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - Saint Seiya: Sanctuary Classic Complete Collection

Monday, March 31, 2014

DVD Review - Saint Seiya: Sanctuary Classic Complete Collection

Saint Seiya: Sanctuary Classic Complete Collection
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the DVD
The story follows five mystical warriors called the “Saints” who fight wearing sacred armors, the designs of which are derived from the various constellations. The Characters have adopted as their destined guardian symbols, and empowered by a mystical energy. The Saints have sworn to defend the reincarnation of the Greek goddess Athena in her battle against the other Gods who want to dominate the world.


My Take on the DVD
While I had never watched this series in the past, it reminded me of some of my favorite cartoons from the 1990's. This was a well written series, filled with drama, adventure, great characters and villains you love to hate, This set was totally complete and to be honest I am about half through and am still loving it. The series also has some great mystery as well as mythology and more. I was impressed also with the animation and how it drew me in as a viewer and I think that you will be impressed as well!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: