Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - My Name is Bob

Monday, March 31, 2014

Book Review - My Name is Bob

My Name is Bob

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
Inspired by the heartwarming true story of James Bowen, and his New York Times Best Seller A Street Cat Named Bob: And How He Saved My Life, this picture book explores the familiar tale from a different point of view...Bob's!

James and Bob are the best of friends--everywhere James goes, Bob the cat goes with him. But life wasn't always so happy for the scarf-loving tabby. In My Name is Bob, we learn what Bob's life was like before he found James. After his world was suddenly turned upside down, Bob found himself living alone on the street. His search for a new home ended when he met James, a street musician who needed Bob just as much as Bob needed him. Both children and adults will love this story of true friendship and second chances. A moving and uplifting tale (tail!) that will melt your heart.


My Take on the Book
This was a beautiful book with a wonderful story that will have you coming back for more. As a cat loving family, my whole family loved this story and as a parent I loved the message of friendship between Bob and James. The story reminded me some of the story of our youngest cat and how she was found on the street as well. All-in-all this was a wonderful story that is family friendly and one that your kids will be asking you to re-read over and over again.


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: