Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Are You Scared, Darth Vader?

Monday, June 18, 2018

Book Review - Are You Scared, Darth Vader?

Are You Scared, Darth Vader?



About the Book
It's midnight and the moon is full, but Darth Vader isn't scared.

OF COURSE I AM NOT SCARED.
Nothing can scare Lord Vader!
CORRECT.
Not monsters or witches or ghosts, and especially not the dark.
So what is Darth Vader scared of?
Read on in Adam Rex's hilarious and spooky Star Wars tale to find out!
YOU WILL LEARN NOTHING.


My Take on the Book
This is a very cute book that is funny in so many ways. I loved reading this to my daughter, both of which are Star Wars fans. They loved to see Darth Vader in a new way and through this book you get to read some of his iconic sayings but you also get to see him interacting with some fun other characters too. This is a great story that any Star Wars fans will love!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: