Dad of Divas' Reviews: Sour Jacks Candy Will Make You Pucker Up!

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Sour Jacks Candy Will Make You Pucker Up!


 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg

About the Candy
Sour Jacks Original and Sour Jacks Watermelon are the perfect treat for a day in the park, the best snack for a night at the movies and Jack is the perfect pal for a day at the game. With two different flavors, these chewy treats are sure to excite all of your sweet fruit needs.

My Take on the Candy
This candy was the perfect end of the school year treat for the kids and I to share and boy did the samples that I had not last long. Yes, I gave it out in moderation, but the candy was so good! If you are a sour candy fan, Sour Jacks will make your mouth pucker, that's for sure!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: