Dad of Divas' Reviews: Blithe Batteries Are Long Lasting!

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Blithe Batteries Are Long Lasting!


 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg

I have had issues with the battery on my cell phone for some time, so when I was approached to try out the new Blithe battery I was definitely interested! Blithe's 2200mAh Li-ion Batteries were a great find, at the right time for me and my family.

These batteries take a few hours to hit full charge, but best of all was that the batteries, yes batteries (you get two) comes with a travel charger, so you can easily charge one battery while the other one is in use - so you never have to worry about being without a charge.

After the first charge up I used my phone for quite a while and found that it did last a lot longer than my previous battery (which was the original one from the phone itself).

The battery has a great 18-month warranty and in researching the battery further I came to find that the company say that it has a life of 500 recycle charging - which is not bad at all!

All-in-all I have been very impressed with this thus far!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: