Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - Justin Time Far Away Friends

Friday, March 14, 2014

DVD Review - Justin Time Far Away Friends

Justin Time Far Away Friends
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the DVD
Get ready to meet new friends in faraway places with Justin and his two best pals, Olive and Squidgy! Travel back to the Ice Age to help a heartbroken Woolly Mammoth, to Italy in search of special meatballs for a picky Princess, and back to ancient Egypt to find Cleopatra s missing cat! The Emmy®-nominated JUSTIN TIME is perfect for preschoolers and families who love inspiring stories about friendship, adventure and fun!


My Take on the DVD
This was a great DVD that really takes the viewer on a journey! I had never watched this series before watching this DVD, and I have to say that my girls and I loved it! Even though my girls were a bit beyond the target age range, this is a great series that was fun and engaging. In particular, my girls on this episode loved the missing cat (we're a cat family). As a father I loved the messages of friendship that this DVD offered, as it is a message I try and instill in my girls daily!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: