Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Geronimo Stilton: The Stinky Cheese Vacation

Friday, March 21, 2014

Book Review - Geronimo Stilton: The Stinky Cheese Vacation

Geronimo Stilton: The Stinky Cheese Vacation

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg


About the Book
Each Geronimo Stilton book is fast-paced, with lively full-color art and a unique format kids 7-10 will love.

I, Geronimo Stilton, was finishing up work one evening when I opened a letter from Uncle Stingysnout. He needed to see me immediately! I headed straight to Penny Pincher Castle for what I thought would be a nice visit . . . but my uncle put me straight to work. Moldy mozzarella, what a terrible vacation!


My Take on the Book
Geronimo Stilton is a mouse who receives a desperate message from his uncle that he is dying. His uncle is Samuel S. Stingysnout. He tells Geronimo he needs his help and so Geronimo rushes to his uncle's dilapidated home.Geronimo is asked to do many things around his uncle's home and basically uses him to refurbish the house.

As the story progresses Geronimo realizes his uncle has opened a hotel and he provided the free labor.

There is some treasure hunting at the end of the book and Geronimo receives a reward too.

The story in an interesting read aloud and a good independent read for an older child.



----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: