Dad of Divas' Reviews: Product Review - Scrabble Catch Phrase

Friday, November 9, 2012

Product Review - Scrabble Catch Phrase

About the Product
Think fast. The Scrabble Electronic Catchphrase game challenges you to come up with words and then pass the game fast so you don’t get caught holding the bag. Give your teammates clues so they can guess the word or phrase on the game unit’s screen. But no rhyming, first letters or parts of the word, or the other team gets a point. Once your team has guessed it, pass the unit fast to the other team. When the buzzer goes off, whoever has the unit loses a point to the other side, so move fast. When your team gets to 7 points, you win.

My Take on the Product
I have been a fan of this company's games in the past and this game was an amazing addition to the mix. This game was fast paced and makes you really think about the overall categories. I have tried earlier versions of this and it was always hard reading the display. In this newer version, this was fixed and it was much easier to read and use. I have loved using this from day one and it has really brought together my whole family. You do have to love games that come together under pressure. Overall, this is a game that I love and led to so much family fun!


All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: