Dad of Divas' Reviews: Game Review - Bratz: Fashion Boutique

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Game Review - Bratz: Fashion Boutique

About the Game
The favorite fashion divas are back in the all-new Bratz: Fashion Boutique video game. Join the Bratz gals that have a passion for fashion, Yasmin™, Cloe™, Jade™, and Sasha™, on a mission to save Stylesville’s local mall before it closes! Help run the hottest fashion boutiques to earn money and stop this fashion faux-pas. Start fabulous trends, customize outfits, and sell your personal clothing line to new customers to earn money and help save the mall!

Features

  • Accessory Essentials: With hundreds of clothes and accessories, players can craft endless collections in workshop mini-games. Cut and sew different fabrics, buttons, and colorful decorations to create unique, couture outfits.
  • Cool Catwalk: Hit the run-way and organize fashion shows to start the hottest trends and show off your best collections.
  • Beautiful Boutiques: Customize and decorate fashion boutiques, each offering a hip-new style unique to each Bratz doll. With gorgeous designs and creative layouts, attract new customers to your store and help save the Bratz Fashion Mall!
  • Fabulous Makeovers: Makeover your customers into stylish divas! If they love their style, your fame will rise and you will bring in more customers.


My Take on the Game
My eldest daughter has been "in" to Bratz dolls for some time so when I had the opportunity to try out the this new 3DS game I know that she would love it too, I mean what is better than combining her love of Bratz with technology, right? In trying out this game my daughter thought that it was very "cool" to be able to run your own boutique and put together endless clothes pairings and combinations. You can design your own designs with the fabric, buttons and such that are offered to you and then have the Bratz dolls show off the creations. This game puts you in control of fashion, which is definitely something that my daughter really enjoyed. When I tried it out I found the game to be interactive and engaging, and I found that the game controls were easy enough to use and that as a player you could definitely maneuver and make the creations that you wanted with ease. I would highly recommend this game to anyone who loves Bratz Dolls or who enjoys fashion or fashion design, as this combines the best of both worlds!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: