Dad of Divas' Reviews: Nano Speed Cars and Sets Provide Fun For the Whole Family

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Nano Speed Cars and Sets Provide Fun For the Whole Family

I was lucky enough to be able to try out a number of the Nano Speed items recently. I had never tried them before, but was asked to try out a set of their cars and the Super Vert Crash Set.

First off, I have to be honest and say that though you might initially think that this is only for boys, you would be incorrect because I can attest that girls love them too! My daughters are totally into matchbox cars and I have continually been brought into many extended play times where cars are strewn out everywhere, and this was no different.

The Nano Speed cars were so small, but so well designed, and with such great artistry! The cars are super fast and you can shoot them down any flat straight away quicker than other cars I ever owned myself. All you have to do is pull them back and they are off, and at the size of a quarter, they are tiny, but a lot of fun overall!

I was glad to play with these on flat surfaces, but even more glad to have something else that I could try these cars on. The Nano Speed Super Vert Crash Set provided that "other" way to engage the cars. I found that the set itself was easy enough to put together, and only running on two "D" batteries makes it a bit more manageable than some of the other toys that we have in the home that run on many more. Getting the cars aligned once set up was also not too difficult, though I will say that when I started to shoot the cars down the track, a number of them would shoot off the track instead of staying on for the duration.

For young children, you may need to assist them and help them to be patient as it does take a bit of time to get the hang of this, and with how fast the cars go, sometimes it is over before it begins, though this just means that the child can start right over again!

I was a bit concerned that you could not really add onto the set, as it would have been nice to have this option later to change up the overall set itself, but alas, it is not meant to be (at least at this point).

Overall, I was impressed with both the cars and the set. The set did have some design issues that caused me some concern, but overall, both were a lot of fun to play with and my girls have been having a blast trying them out and shooting the cars from here to kingdom come!


All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: