Dad of Divas' Reviews: CD Review - Jason Castro - Only A Mountain

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

CD Review - Jason Castro - Only A Mountain

About the CD
Internationally-renowned singer-songwriter Jason Castro has topped radio charts in multiple countries, including: Norway, Singapore and The Philippines. His self-titled debut album entered the Billboard Top 200 Album chart at No. 18. Throughout his career, Jason has appeared on television shows such as “TODAY,” “The Ellen DeGeneres Show,” “Access Hollywood,” “The Bold and the Beautiful,” and “The Bachelor” and has appeared on the pages of Rolling Stone, USA Today and The New York Times. Jason’s second studio album, Only A Mountain, will be released on 2013.

My Take o the CD
I had not really heard much of Jason Castro until I was asked to check out his album. Needless to say, I am impressed. Jason's words within his songs are uplifting and hold a lot of merit and weight. Many of the songs on this album seem to my ear to be very personal in nature, and through each of his songs you can feel that he is putting his whole self into the music and the song. All-in-all, I was quite impressed and time seemed to go by so quickly as I listened and I know that you will be also!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: