Dad of Divas' Reviews: Software Review - Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device

Friday, October 26, 2012

Software Review - Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device

About the Game
Fear lingers in a remote laboratory after a physicist's suspicious demise. A police investigation resulted in nothing except a case as cold as the secretive personalities and steel walls that enshroud a top-secret Tesla-inspired facility. That's why the lab owner asked you, as Detective Nancy Drew, to expose the terrifying truth about The Deadly Device!

Key Features:
  • Uncover Obscure Tesla Insights!Discover true facts about this unsung and eccentric physicist and inventor
  • Unlock Corporate Secrets!Interrogate coworkers as you examine multiple motives
  • Solve Ingenious Puzzles!Tinker with strange mechanical wonders created by Tesla
  • Play Addicting Arcade Games!Get a charge out of the new Aggregation puzzle game
  • Sneak into Off-Limits Areas!Talk, walk and unlock your way into secret places
  • Sleuth in the Day and at Night!Snoop or get the scoop from employees on day and night shifts
  • Choose Difficulty Levels!Play at Amateur or Master Sleuth level and erase mistakes without starting over

My Take on the Game

I have had the chance to try quite a view of the most recent Nancy Drew games by Her Interactive, and to me it seems that each is getting better and better than the past versions that have been released. This game was no exception! The story was strong, the animation top-notch, and the overall gameplay was superb.

I even offered my daughter the opportunity to try the game. She is a huge fan of Nancy Drew and loves finding out how she swallows each of her mysteries and to be honest she is very good at identifying the clothes that need to the mystery being so. I was so great about this game was at all the things that I mentioned above but also in the digestive reasoning the game requires of you. This is the type of game that I like my daughter to play because it is not simply one where you sit and brainlessly play, but instead, you truly have to think to be able to move further in the game itself.

All in all this is a great game that I would highly recommend to all, not just Nancy Drew fans, but all gamers young and old alike.

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

2 comments:

Peter Schott said...

Thanks for the review. This sounds like it would be up my kid's alley. She just needs to the time to actually play games on the PC. :) The Tesla storyline intrigues me and the "amateur" level would be great for her.

sweetie said...

thanks for sharing wonderful info