Dad of Divas' Reviews: Product Review - Fashion Angels Color Rox Hair Chox

Monday, October 8, 2012

Product Review - Fashion Angels Color Rox Hair Chox

About the Product
Experiment with the haute trend of hair chalking with the new Color Rox Hair Chox kit. This kit includes 5 cool temporary hair "chox" colors in easy to grip holders so your hands don’t get messy. It's easy to achieve an ultra-hip look that's in all the fashion magazines at home: simply run the chox through your hair. Dye just the tips of your hair or create ultra-bold streaks. Don’t worry – the color will wash out with your next shampoo! There are also beads, hair rubber bands and a styling tool to help complete your new hair 'do. This kit includes 5 hair chalks, hair rubber bands, beads and styling tool for endless possibilities for yourself and your friends.

My Take on the Product
My daughter was quite excited to try this when I got it in the mail to test out. To be honest I had my reservations due to the fact that I did not know how temporary this was and how much of a mess it would make. In the pictures of this you see bright colors that transfer well to your hair. I have to say that we did not find this to be exactly true. While my daughter still thought it was cool, the chalk that is used, does not come out as vibrant as you see in the pictures above. The only color that really was quite vibrant was the purple (from what I could see). Regarding the mess, it is a bit crumbly, so do not do this where you want it to remain clean. Also, I found that it did not work that well on dry hair, but instead your hair had to be damp to get it to transfer well. All-in-all, this did not perform as well as I had hoped, though my daughter still enjoyed the results, though she did say that she had hoped that the color would have shown up better on her blond hair.

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: