Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Goosebumps Most Wanted #1: Planet of the Lawn Gnomes

Friday, October 5, 2012

Book Review - Goosebumps Most Wanted #1: Planet of the Lawn Gnomes

About the Book
Catch the most wanted Goosebumps characters--undead or alive...

The infamous, Most Wanted Goosebumps characters are out on the loose and they're coming after you! There is no place to hide. Nothing is safe!

Jay Gardner is a mischievous kid who can't stay out of trouble. Unfortunately, Jay gets in so much trouble, his family is forced to move. But there's something odd about Jay's new town. Why does everyone have lawn gnomes in front of their homes? And why is everyone afraid to go outside at night? Jay is about to learn that mischief can lead to terror.

My Take on the Book
Only R'L. Stine can take fun lawn gnomes and make them creepier than creepy. This was a fun story with some great characters within it. I gave this to my daughter to read and she stated that she  liked Jay, but it was the gnomes that were awesome (her words!). As I read the book with her, I do have to agree that the gnomes were pretty creepily cool. No longer will I think the same of the fun loving gnomes that I see in people's yards that's for sure!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: