Dad of Divas' Reviews: Pound Puppies on DVD Today!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Pound Puppies on DVD Today!

Today, POUND PUPPIES: Homeward Pound releases on DVD! Catch Lucky, Squirt, Cookie and the entire Shelter 17 gang as they find homes for wayward canine cuties. There's 5 puppy-rific episodes and a Learn to Draw Lucky bonus feature to engage a preschool audience.



Airport Matchup




Opening




Rebound's Trainer




The Puppy Puppies




My Take on the DVD
This was a great DVD set! I still remember the old 1980's pound puppies cartoons and though this series is a bit different than the original, the content is great and my girls really enjoyed it. The episodes were fun and engaging and there were many funny parts for adults and kids alike. I really liked the learn to draw bonus feature as well as it was easy to follow and my girls enjoyed trying their hand at drawing as well. All-in-all I was impressed and we will be watching for more episodes to be on the television soon!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: