Dad of Divas' Reviews: Airbake Baking Sheets are Amazing for any Baker!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Airbake Baking Sheets are Amazing for any Baker!

About the Product
Are you baking cookies for someone special? What if I were to tell you there is such a thing as a NO-BURN GUARANTEE! T-fal’s AirBake bakeware features non-stick insulation—two heavyweight aluminum sheets surround a layer of air. The air reduces the temperature of the metal that comes in contact with the food which makes for even baking and browning! Available at www.t-falusa.com.

My Take on the Product
What I love about these pans is how evenly things bake on these pans. The pans work so well to make sure that the heat is evenly distributed. I have used too many baking sheets that simply burn the items that I am trying to bake but in trying out the pans that I was sent I was quite impressed as there was no burned cookies and with the non-stick surface, I was happy to find that we were able to take off the cookies that we baked without any sticking or any pre-spraying to assist with this. Overall, I would highly recommend these to anyone who enjoys baking!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: