Dad of Divas' Reviews: The #Cube Gives You Instant Access To Instagram #DadChat

Thursday, December 18, 2014

The #Cube Gives You Instant Access To Instagram #DadChat

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Cube
#Cube™ speaks to the enormous popularity of photo-sharing sites such as Instagram by enabling the socially connected to enlarge their viewing experience of photos and videos, from the smaller confines of a smart device. It is an extremely innovative, attractive, & easy-to-use wireless living photo canvas which showcases your favorite social photo & video streams.

Among the immensely appealing features of #Cube™ are:

  • A large 8” square LCD touch screen display, giving the retro-inspired #Cube™ a modern touch.
  • Real-time and instant continuous delivery of a stream of photos and video clips, enabling users to enjoy and display real-time social network images from friends, family, and favorite celebrities.
  • Rechargeability and built-in Wi-Fi as well as free wireless software updates that enable new features and application support.

A photo posted by Christopher Lewis (@dadofdivas) on

My Take on the #Cube
I have never seen a device just like this. As someone who uses Instagram to share my pictures, sometimes I find it not that easy to be able to see my stream and be able to quickly like photos that come up too. The #Cube does all of this for you. The setup of the device was easy and at home I was quickly searching through the photos that were in my stream on Instagram. I loved that you had the flexibility to also search through hashtags and other ways so that you did not have to focus on only the home Instagram feed.

I had no problems on my own home network. When I tried to take this to work, because of a firewall I could not actually get it to connect. So I took it back home and now have it where I can see and use it on a daily basis.

I see this as a great gift for a parent or Grandparent that wants easy access to Instagram photos. The device also makes it very easy to like a photo, with only a touch of a button.

I found the battery to be long-lasting and while it does come with a cord, you do not have to use this if you do not want.

All-in-all I am impressed. The #Cube was easy to use and set up and really streams Instagram well and allows others to enjoy in the feed too.

New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at

No comments: