Dad of Divas' Reviews: The #Cube Gives You Instant Access To Instagram #DadChat

Thursday, December 18, 2014

The #Cube Gives You Instant Access To Instagram #DadChat


 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Cube
#Cube™ speaks to the enormous popularity of photo-sharing sites such as Instagram by enabling the socially connected to enlarge their viewing experience of photos and videos, from the smaller confines of a smart device. It is an extremely innovative, attractive, & easy-to-use wireless living photo canvas which showcases your favorite social photo & video streams.

Among the immensely appealing features of #Cube™ are:



  • A large 8” square LCD touch screen display, giving the retro-inspired #Cube™ a modern touch.
  • Real-time and instant continuous delivery of a stream of photos and video clips, enabling users to enjoy and display real-time social network images from friends, family, and favorite celebrities.
  • Rechargeability and built-in Wi-Fi as well as free wireless software updates that enable new features and application support.


A photo posted by Christopher Lewis (@dadofdivas) on


My Take on the #Cube
I have never seen a device just like this. As someone who uses Instagram to share my pictures, sometimes I find it not that easy to be able to see my stream and be able to quickly like photos that come up too. The #Cube does all of this for you. The setup of the device was easy and at home I was quickly searching through the photos that were in my stream on Instagram. I loved that you had the flexibility to also search through hashtags and other ways so that you did not have to focus on only the home Instagram feed.

I had no problems on my own home network. When I tried to take this to work, because of a firewall I could not actually get it to connect. So I took it back home and now have it where I can see and use it on a daily basis.

I see this as a great gift for a parent or Grandparent that wants easy access to Instagram photos. The device also makes it very easy to like a photo, with only a touch of a button.

I found the battery to be long-lasting and while it does come with a cord, you do not have to use this if you do not want.

All-in-all I am impressed. The #Cube was easy to use and set up and really streams Instagram well and allows others to enjoy in the feed too.


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: