Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - Yu-Gi-Oh! Classic: Season 1

Friday, December 19, 2014

DVD Review - Yu-Gi-Oh! Classic: Season 1

Yu-Gi-Oh! Classic: Season 1

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg


About the Book
Many years in the future after the exploits of Yugi Mutou, Domino City has become a shadow of its former self: Neo Domino City. There lies a strong divide between the rich and the poor, and bridging that gap proves to be difficult. Neo Domino seems fit to entertain itself with a wild new event called "Riding Duels," the newest form of playing the ever popular Duel Monsters card game. Enter Yusei Fudou, a young man who lives on the edge of the law, making his own rules. His desire to reclaim what is rightly his from an old friend turns into much more than what he and many of his newfound companions called "Signers" would have ever bargained for.



My Take on the DVD Set
I have loved this series in the past and was excited to have the opportunity to watch this before it hit the market. The DVD set has everything for the true Yu-Gi-Oh fan. On this DVD you are getting a great mix of episodes from this season. There were so many episodes that I had yet to see when I was watching this. I was excited to be able rekindle my love for the original series because it had been a long time since I have seen episodes from this series. The art in this series is great and the writing is strong. In my opinion this has to be one of the best series' in the Yu-Gi-Oh line!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: