Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Geronimo Stilton Spacemice: Ice Planet Adventure

Friday, December 5, 2014

Book Review - Geronimo Stilton Spacemice: Ice Planet Adventure

Geronimo Stilton Spacemice: Ice Planet Adventure
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
Geronimo Stilton meets outer space in this cosmically fun spin-off series!

Friends of the spacemice have disappeared on a strange ice planet, Polarix! Geronimo Stiltonix and his crew are called to search for them. When the spacemice arrive on Polarix, they're surprised at the inhabitants -- cute little aliens that look like colorful fuzz balls! But are these creatures as harmless as they look?

My Take on the Book
What a fun story! I have to say that I am always glad when a new Geronimo Stilton series book comes out. While they are not written for adults, I so appreciate the characters, the humor and the overall story that ultimately ensues in each and every story that I have read with my kids thus far. That being said, this was another great one that I highly recommend. You get to see Geronimo Stiltonix in some fun adventures and the aliens that he meets are fun and the illustrations in the book really will make the story come alive too! All-in-all this is a great story and a great series!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: