Dad of Divas' Reviews: Celebrate the Holidays with Nature’s Bakery Fig Bars #dadchat

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Celebrate the Holidays with Nature’s Bakery Fig Bars #dadchat

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

Their Story
At the start of the natural foods movement in the 1960’s, Richard Marson decided to open a bakery that championed all natural ingredients—a new concept back in the day. With a marvelous entrepreneurial spirit and passion in his baking, Richard created a successful family bakery.

Dave Marson, Richard’s son, shared his father’s zeal and wisely chose to make the family bakery his life’s work as well. He spent several decades honing his skills as both a baker and a businessman before acting on an idea he had been exploring for years. Enter Nature’s Bakery.

In 2010, Dave partnered with his son Sam Marson to create Nature’s Bakery. The mission: to offer all natural, nutritious and deliciously wholesome snack foods to support balanced, healthy, everyday lifestyles.

From day one, Nature’s Bakery has run rather smoothly operating on the principles of integrity, quality and service. We are enjoying a fair amount of success, thanks in large part to Dave’s all-encompassing beliefs – to keep things simple and to seek balance in life between nature, activity and nutrition.

Nature's Bakery Website

Link to Nature's Bakery Fig Bar Fanatics Program

My Take on the Fig Bars
I am always looking for nutritious snacks to add to lunches that give fruit and are not just junk food. One of the challenges though is finding things that my kids will eat as you never really know. That being said I was excited to be able to try out the Nature's Bakery Fig Bars as they sounded great and I loved all of the different varieties.

When we received the HUGE box, we tore right into it and found a mix of a little bit of everything in regards to variety. I had my kids try the Apple & Cinnamon right away and came to find that they loved them. We quickly decided who would get what in the lunches for the next day and we were off. At the end of the day I asked them how they liked their fig bars and they said that "they were SO good", which is what I always want to hear, and needless to say I will not be telling them that they are good for them and a healthy snack.

The bars are reasonably priced and you can find them on Amazon or around me I can even find them at my local Meijer store which is very convenient!

These are now on our must have snack list and I encourage you to check them out for your family too!

This post was created in partnership with Nature's Bakery. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: