Dad of Divas' Reviews: Get "Happy" With KIDZ BOP 26

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Get "Happy" With KIDZ BOP 26

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg





My Take on the CD
This is a great CD. I have been a great fan of the Kidz Bop series for years now and so have my kids. This CD was another amazing addition to the Kidz Bop series. What my kids love about these CD's is that they always have their favorite popular music. As a parent I can say that I like these because the music is safe and with kids singing these was music that I know that I don't have to worry about what they are listening to. If you have never heard a Kidz Bop CD before and you have kids, you do not know what you are missing. I highly encourage you and your kids to try this out, you will not be disappointed!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: