Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Let's Walk the French Quarter

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Book Review - Let's Walk the French Quarter

Let's Walk the French Quarter
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
New Orleans' famous treasures and hidden gems. With a self-guided walking tour through the iconic French Quarter, New Orleans visitors will not miss a single landmark. Featuring striking photographs by Kerri McCaffety that showcase the city's majestic architecture-not to mention its world-famous cuisine-this book provides a low-budget and unforgettable way to experience the best of the Crescent City.


My Take on the Book
I love New Orleans! Unfortunately I do not get there as often as I would like. As a photographer, this city offers so much visually, and this book captures some of the hidden gems within the city. I have to say that this book showcases some of my favorite places, but it also opened my own eyes to some places that now I will be looking for when I go back next March. This book truly captures the beauty of the city and the majesty of the architecture itself too. If you love this city as I do, or you simply love seeing and experiencing living history, this book is definitely one to read and share with others!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: