Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Let's Walk the French Quarter

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Book Review - Let's Walk the French Quarter

Let's Walk the French Quarter
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
New Orleans' famous treasures and hidden gems. With a self-guided walking tour through the iconic French Quarter, New Orleans visitors will not miss a single landmark. Featuring striking photographs by Kerri McCaffety that showcase the city's majestic architecture-not to mention its world-famous cuisine-this book provides a low-budget and unforgettable way to experience the best of the Crescent City.

My Take on the Book
I love New Orleans! Unfortunately I do not get there as often as I would like. As a photographer, this city offers so much visually, and this book captures some of the hidden gems within the city. I have to say that this book showcases some of my favorite places, but it also opened my own eyes to some places that now I will be looking for when I go back next March. This book truly captures the beauty of the city and the majesty of the architecture itself too. If you love this city as I do, or you simply love seeing and experiencing living history, this book is definitely one to read and share with others!

New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at

No comments: