Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - Stephen Hawking's Grand Design

Friday, July 4, 2014

DVD Review - Stephen Hawking's Grand Design

Stephen Hawking's Grand Design
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the DVD
The world’s most famous physicist attempts to unravel the truths behind humanity’s most enduring questions: Did God create the universe? What is the meaning of life? Why does the universe exist? Unfolding his personal, compelling vision of the universe, the eminent British cosmologist evaluates a variety of intricate ideas, from ‘Intelligent Design’ to the impact the search for the Higgs Boson particle at CERN could have on our understanding of the cosmos. Drawing on more than 40 years of his own research and a recent series of observations and theoretical breakthroughs, Hawking presents his original and controversial theories, applying current scientific understanding to these complex concepts. Combining cutting edge visuals and Hawking’s witty and incisive worldview, discover how physics and cosmology are being used to tackle ideas that philosophers have struggled with for thousands of years. With a total run time of 129 minutes, this DVD has an SRP of $29.93.



My Take on the DVD
WOW, this is a DVD that will blow your mind. I knew that Stephen Hawking was a genius, but this just solidified it for me. In watching this he brought up ideas and principles that I had never considered. I for one know that I learned a great deal in watching this and I know that you will too. Be ready to be taken on a journey that will open your eyes and your mind!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: