Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - The Croc Ate My Homework: A Pearls Before Swine Collection

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Book Review - The Croc Ate My Homework: A Pearls Before Swine Collection

The Croc Ate My Homework: A Pearls Before Swine Collection
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
The Pearls Before Swine crew is back in their second collection of cartoons for the middle-grade crowd!

The Croc Ate My Homework: A Pearls Before Swine Collection
Always witty and clever, and sometimes irreverent, Pearls Before Swine's sarcastic take on life appeals to fans of all ages. In this second collection of cartoons specially chosen for young readers, the troupe of characters is back to entertain with dark humor and off-the-wall puns. Know-it-all Rat is always at the center of the action, accompanied by slow-witted Pig who is innocently oblivious to most of Rat's jabs. Rounded out with high-browed Goat, the mild and vulnerable Zebra, and the hilariously inept Crocs, the cast is ready to provide hours of reading fun.

The Croc Ate My Homework: A Pearls Before Swine Collection

My Take on the Book
I had never heard of this comic before I read this, and I am glad to have now found it as it was funny, witty and definitely edgy. I found the comics to be a bit crazy at times and I loved the crocodiles in the comics, they were just hilarious. The artist/author has done a great job at bringing together humor, wit and even a bit of commentary on society all into one place. Kudos! If you have never read this comic before, I highly encourage you to pick up this book today!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: