Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Smart Dad's Guide to Daughters

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Book Review - Smart Dad's Guide to Daughters

Smart Dad's Guide to Daughters
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
The Smart Dad’s Guide to Daughters will encourage your faith, challenge you spiritually, and give you real-life advice on how to parent girls with wisdom and confidence. Biblically-based advice will equip you to guide your girls in the Christian faith—plus, you’ll encounter some humorous, common-sense tips along the way. Each of these 101 accessible chapters wraps up with thought-provoking quotations and questions, making The Smart Dad’s Guide to Daughters a perfect book to read alone or with other fathers of girls.



My Take on the Book
As a father of two girls I can use any help I can get when it comes to being the best dad I can and guiding my girls to be the best that they can be, especially as they walk in their path of faith. I know that I have struggled at times as I tried to give my girls the guidance that I know that they need. This book is practical and provides great examples that were humorous and down-to-earth as well as advice for any father raising girls in today's society!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: