Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Ultimate Spider-Man: Spider-Man vs Dracula

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Book Review - Ultimate Spider-Man: Spider-Man vs Dracula

Ultimate Spider-Man: Spider-Man vs Dracula
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
When Dracula-King of the Vampires-returns to control the living and the undead, it's up to Spider-Man, along with some help from S.H.I.E.L.D.'s supernatural Super Heroes, the Howling Commandos, to stop this monster and return him to his tomb before it's tomb late!



My Take on the Book
I have been a BIG Spider-Man fan for some time, so reading this was fun for me, especially I compared and contrasted it with the comics I grew up with. For any young reader, this book was action packed and filled with Spider-Man and more. At first I was wondering about the whole Vampires connection, but it worked. The story was fast paced and fun and you get to see Spider-Man at his best! The artwork was vibrant and the story was exciting and fast-paced. All-in-all, if yu are a Spider-Man fan you will like this book!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: