About the Speaker
DKnight Magicbox Ultra-Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker offers Powerful Sound and provides a built in Microphone. The speaker works for Iphone, Ipad Mini, Ipad 4/3/2, Itouch, Blackberry, Nexus, Samsung and other Smart Phones as well as Mp3 Players and comes in both red, blue and black colored models.
Some Notable Features:
- Supports Wireless Music Streaming via New Bluetooth v3.0 Technology.
- Two highly powerful 40mml total 6W acoustic drivers and ultra-small size produce a wide audio spectrum.
- Built-in Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery for up to 10 hours of playtime. Built-in microphone for hands-free speaker phone calling Easy to pair - No code/pin needed.
- Easily to carry with, only 8.3 ounces.
- Plays all Audio devices through 3.5mm Aux in Jack.
If you are looking for a speaker that pairs well, has great sound and can be taken pretty much anywhere you want to go, this is it! So often I have had problems in the past with problems with pairing on these speakers, but I had no issues pairing my Android devices with this, and the quality of the sound that it provides was pristine. The speaker is lightweight and easily concealable if you want to use it for a party without many people seeing the speaker itself.
One of the best things though about this speaker is the price tag on it. For what you get the price, at less than almost all others, you get a great value with this speak, on top of the great sound that I have experienced thus far. while there are other speakers that have some similar features, none are in the same price ballpark.
For all of these reasons I would highly recommend this speaker to all, as it is something that you will get a lot of use from and you are not breaking the bank for the quality that you are receiving!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org