Dad of Divas' Reviews: Product Review - Momscook 8-Quart Classic Stainless Steel Covered Stockpot

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Product Review - Momscook 8-Quart Classic Stainless Steel Covered Stockpot

Momscook 8-Quart Classic Stainless Steel Covered Stockpot

Momscook 8-Quart Classic Stainless Steel Covered Stockpot


About the Pot
  • 3-Layer Base - Made of fine quality food-graded 18/10 stainless steel, with decent gauge for strength and durability, safe and healthy, easy to clean; 3-Layer stainless steel base on the bottom of the cookware delivers optimal heat distribution, eliminate hot spots and prevent warping, featuring good heating performance
  • Stainless Steel Dome Lid - High dome lid with a riveted handle and flat top, trapping in heat and moisture to ensure even cooking. Covers seal in tight-fitting stainless steel cover in moisture and nutrients for healthier, more flavorful results every time you cook
  • Multifunctional Stockpot - 8-Quart stockpot has two-layers steamer inside with Pasta Insert, Steamer Basket, and Cover is durably constructed for reliable everyday performance; This multi-pot and insert set includes everything you need to boil and steam large amounts of food, including pasta, vegetables and other seafood
  • Fill Lines & Rim Design - The design of the pot side, not dumping. Fill lines make measuring easy in your kitchen. Rims design are tapered for drip-free pouring
  • Versatile Performance - Compatible with all cooktops, including induction cooker. Cookware Set is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning, you can use the stockpot safely in the oven or broiler. Oven-safe to 500 degrees F
Momscook 8-Quart Classic Stainless Steel Covered Stockpot

Momscook 8-Quart Classic Stainless Steel Covered Stockpot

Momscook 8-Quart Classic Stainless Steel Covered Stockpot

My Take on the Pot
I had been looking for a strainer and pot to replace some that I have had for a long time and the price of this looked great! After I ordered this I have to say that it arrived in no time. I loved how well this was packaged as they double boxed this to the extent that when I unpacked it I could tell that the inner box was not going to move anywhere. As I unpacked this pot I was first impressed by the look of the pot (It looked great). I also loved that this was definitely heavy duty. I can tell that this is going to last for some time. The colander/strainer is made to sit perfectly inside the pot and it did just that. The lid on the pot also fits perfectly. I love that the pot has some marks on the inside to show you how much liquid is in the pot as my old pots did not have this and I always had to use other things to measure out the liquid that I needed. I have used the pot once and had no issues with items sticking to the pot itself. The strainer also worked perfectly! All-in-all I have loved this pot. If you are looking for a new pot, I highly recommend this one.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: