Dad of Divas' Reviews: Kumana Avocado Sauce: Spicen Up Your Life

Sunday, March 24, 2019

Kumana Avocado Sauce: Spicen Up Your Life




About the Sauce
Inspired by a beloved Venezuelan staple that is traditionally served on grilled meats, sautéed veggies and sandwiches, Kumana is an avocado hot sauce that’s crafted from veggies and fruits such as avocados, fresh onion, bell pepper, cilantro, garlic and just a splash of vinegar. . . Whether it’s mac ‘n cheese, chicken noodle soup, or a hearty chili, add punch with a drizzle of Kumana. Want something lighter? It makes an AMAZING salad dressing as well! Kumana is available in three palate-awakening flavors:

  • Be Original: Truest to the Venezuelan avocado sauce that inspired the Kumana line. 
  • Be Mango: Blends in mango puree which adds a hint of sweetness. 
  • Be Hot: Takes a splash of mango and finishes it off with just the right amount of habanero heat..

My Take on the Sauce
I love to cook and I love trying new sauces to be able bring out flavor in the food that I am eating or that I am sharing with my family. My family love avocados and we had never tried an avocado sauce before. In trying this sauce each of the three was a bit unique and the flavor was unique as well. Each sauce has a bit a kick in its' own way. I tried the sauce on a few different things such as a sandwich and oven baked chicken. With both of these I found that the sauce really extenuated the flavor. This sauce offers such a unique flavor that if you love avocados, you will love this as well. 

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: