Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Company's Coming

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Book Review - Company's Coming

Company's Coming



About the Book
On the day Shirley had invited all of her relatives to dinner and Moe, her husband, was pleasantly tinkering in the yard, a flying saucer quietly landed next to their toolshed.



My Take on the Book
This was such a funny story! In reading this with my kids I have to say that this is definitely a book to read out loud as everyone will love to hear this story! What was funny was how hospitable the family can be and how even if someone may be different than you that you have to work to make everyone feel at home! The introduction of aliens being brought into the main character's home was priceless.


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: