Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic: Games Ponies Play

Sunday, September 13, 2015

DVD Review - My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic: Games Ponies Play

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic: Games Ponies Play

 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg


About the DVD
We’re all winners when we participate in the Games Ponies Play! The newest DVD release of the phenomenally popular My Little Pony – Friendship Is Magic contains 6 episodes and will arrive September 29, 2015 in the U.S. and Canada from Shout! Kids in collaboration with Hasbro Studios.

Sportsmanship is put to the ultimate test in Equestria as your favorite Ponies — Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy — prepare for the Games Ponies Play! Included are six awesome adventures that will teach you all about overcoming the challenges of competition through the magic of friendship. Will Spike be able to build up the courage to light the ceremonial Equestria Games torch? Who’s the best athlete in Equestria? And will it matter, when true friendship is on the line? Find out!

My Little Pony – Friendship Is Magic: Games Ponies Play Episodes Include:
  • Fall Weather Friends
  • Games Ponies Play
  • Power Ponies
  • Equestria Games
  • Appleoosa’s Most Wanted
  • The Lost Treasure Of Griffonstone

Some Clips from the DVD












My Take on the DVD
My girls love My Little Pony and they continue to love watching the DVD's and the overall cartoons even after all of these years (so I guess they are a bit timeless). This was a great DVD for any My Little Pony fan. It has six great episodes you get to see the the Ponies in their prime. You also get great messages that support and reinforce the idea of working hard to overcome obstacles and challenges as well as the importance of friendship. A great DVD for the whole family! 

My Little Pony – Friendship Is Magic: Games Ponies Play Episodes Include:

Fall Weather Friends
Games Ponies Play
Power Ponies
Equestria Games
Appleoosa’s Most Wanted
The Lost Treasure Of Griffonstone
----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: