Dad of Divas' Reviews: Product Review - Wisk Deep Clean

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Product Review - Wisk Deep Clean

Wisk Deep Clean is targeting much more than visible stains – but also the body oils and sweat that get trapped deep in the fabric of garments and build up over time. And you don’t have to take my word for it; Wisk Deep Clean was recently awarded Product of the Year in the laundry category!

I don't think about the product that I use very often, but after looking at the fact that the average washload contains 20 times more body oils and sweat than visible stains I am starting to reconsider this. The photo below reveals what the amount of hidden body oils and sweat in our clothes could actually look like compared to the average visible stains (Gross!). Just because you don’t see any stains on your garments, doesn't mean they’re not dirty…



Keeping all of this in mind I am now looking at products like Wisk Deep Clean that can truly clean my clothes, removing the sludge that we do not see on our clothing. To me this makes perfect sense, and I ask now, why has it taken this long!

You can get more information about Wisk through their Facebook site as well.

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: