Dad of Divas' Reviews: Cygnett Kindle Cases Offer Great Style and Security

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Cygnett Kindle Cases Offer Great Style and Security

About the Case
Beautifully crafted and elegantly designed to protect your Kindle Fire from drops and scratches, the Lavish instantly converts from a travel-friendly folio case to reveal three viewing angles. Concealed magnets keep the case securely closed when your Kindle Fire is not in use.

Find out more here - http://us.cygnett.com/tablet/lavish.html

My Take on the Case
This case offered perfect protection for my Kindle Fire. I loved the magnetic enclosure and the ability to make this into a stand for the fire as it made it so much easier to use and appreciate. At the same time, the case was easy to set up and offered the padding and security that I was looking for as well. If you are looking for a case that will protect, while still looking great look no further than this great case!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

1 comment:

Jeny said...

Thank you so much for the sharing this post.........équipements de sûreté